Friday, March 2, 2012

Sun Power Text Unlimited 200 Will Save You Thousands of Pesos

Unlimited texts, 240 minutes of calls, and 500 SMS to all networks for just P200 per month? Where on earth would you find that kind of deal? Well, you won't actually find it on earth. But you will, on Sun.

I mean, on Sun Cellular.


The Sun Power Text Unlimited 200 - or TU 200, has been already out for a while now. And you should really try it! I'm sure your wallet will really feel the difference with this offer. You'll save more than thousand bucks per month. Let me show you how.

Let's say I send 1000 texts to my friends on Sun, 500 texts to my other friends on other networks, and make 240 minutes of calls to my family every month, I will instantly lose P2,320!

Why don't you click the photo to view it in full size? :D

But with Sun's Power Text Unlimited, you'll only have to pay P200! Now that's a lot of savings. If you make that same amount of texts and calls, then why don't you try this offer?

The Sun TU 200 can be availed thru prepaid cards, via Sun Xpress Load, or by texting TU200 and sending it to 247.

Like this post? Spread the word!

You can also get updates on your e-mail


10 comments:

Bet ko talaga to. I turned to SUN because of this. I hope it'll be permanent. 

Baka ngayon lang na hindi pa natitibag ang market ng Smart at Globe kya enjoy na lang the service medyo matagal tagal pa ito...

 when I try to text now TU200 to 247..they reply that the promo is not available right now.

Just got word from Sun Cellular. Extended daw until April 30 ang TU 200.

kapag tinangkilik ng tao ang promo, nagiging permanent na...
kung tutuusin, mas malaki ang kikitain ng sun kasi nakakapanghinayang maexpired ang natitirang free calls and text knowing na pwede mo naman na ipunin sila kaya mgloload ka every month.. :)

http://loadxtreme.ph join now!!!ask me how.to the most convinient way of selling or buying your load prepaids!!!! mylene1221@yahoo.com

nag try ako now mag load ng 200 and ok naman naka pag TU 200 ako... THANK YOU talaga sun Nakakatipid ako sa load ngayon. Unlike nung smart grabe ang gastos before kase smart ako pero nag try ako mag sun the signal was great and ok na ok yung promo. Hope i permanent na to.

Know what. I always load this one and I can't barely even consume all the text to the other networks in a month. coz it's just too plenty. I so love sun cellular for giving their consumers this kind of prepaid load/promo/whatever

still available pa rin ba ito?

Post a Comment