Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Official! Nokia N9 is Coming to the Philippines! PROOF inside

Click the image to view in full resolution.

This afternoon I went to Nokia Store at SM North EDSA and asked about the availability of some new Nokia phones. I asked the Nokia 701, the sales guy said it's already available for some time now. SRP is around P17,000+, forgot the exact price. I then asked if the N9 will be coming here, and then he said YES, it's coming this Q4 2011. I was in doubt that time thinking that he might just guessed it.

And now, I checked the availability page of the Nokia N9 and checked if more countries were added. Guess what? The Philippines was added! Wohoo! So now we have a solid proof that it is indeed coming here! Time to celebrate Filipino folks who are very excited to get this piece of phone. Not me. ;)

Oh, and just another thing to note. Jeff tipped us that some images that appeared on the N9 press shots were taken here in the Philippines, at El Nido, Palawan to be exact. :)

Click the image to view in full resolution.

Like this post? Spread the word!

You can also get updates on your e-mail


0 comments:

Post a Comment