Saturday, October 8, 2011

Nokia E6 In the House: Unboxing Photos and First Impressions

The very nice people at Nokia Connects, sent me a trial Nokia E6 to play with for two weeks. These days, smartphones normally come with big touchscreens. They just can't keep getting bigger and bigger in size. But Nokia has managed to differentiate and made the business smartphone Nokia E6 a QWERTY phone but also with a touchscreen.

The E6 is very well made. The body is so sturdy and feels very solid in my hands. The QWERTY keypad is raised enough so you'll know if you missed a key unlike other QWERTY phones which has very flat keys. Talking about the screen now, the screen is very crisp, thanks to the VGA (640x480 pixels) resolution and a small 2.46 inch LCD screen. Getting accustomed to the new screen format took me a coupe of hours. Given that I am already a Symbian Anna user, moving on to the E6 is easy. But for the other people, I think they will have a hard time using the E6 for the first time. The battery life is also good since I managed to get 18 hours and 10 minutes under moderate to heavy usage.

This completes my E6 first impression. Have a look on the unboxing photos below.

Like this post? Spread the word!

You can also get updates on your e-mail


0 comments:

Post a Comment